PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : Great subjects

CharlesAnile
10-20-2022, 11:34 AM
farm wedding photography has indefinitely had a quantified place in my marriage MO. As a teenager *you would discover me carrying a thirty five milimeter Cannon camera in my hands taking momentos of my best childhood friends and plants, and the exceptional locales lending to the tiny naval town off the northern Virginia ocean port where my mother and I through elementary school and college. This hobby morphed laterally into a fine expertise which I followed, perusing wedding pictures, paintings and design photography in my 20's. *Afterwards, I initiated assimilating a demanding advertising career plan filled with contrasting influences and adventurous energies had already started to become apparent and be seen inside my wedding photo jobs. Today I will always be a continually exhibited and nominated Seattle Located Headshot popular photographer and am employed all around the USA and international destinations. I am also a part-time Seattle WA business product Photographer. Please check out my blog to find out extra about my love: Barn at Willow Brook ([Only registered and activated users can see links])